You’re dressed to impress, logged in and Video call-ready… until you spot last night’s dirty dishes in the background. Video conferencing apps are a lifesaver when you’re working from home – and let’s face it, getting a stickybeak inside your colleagues’ living spaces is one of the best things about them. But if your current home's interior is letting your video call cred down, it’s time to take action.
Over 20 formatted interior images are available to download from Carlisle Homes.
We get that showcasing a less-than-dreamy home (or thinking up crafty ways to hide it from view) is one stress you can do without, and we’re happy to help. Customise your Zoom or Microsoft Teams video background with one of our specially optimised room images below or choose your own one from our gallery and get a taste of what it’s like to live in your dream home today.
Here’s how to do it:
Scroll to the carousel below, select your dream Carlisle home and right-click to save to your desktop.
Then follow the instructions below to add to your Zoom or Teams program.
Choose a room image from the Carlisle Homes website
1. Go to our website.
2. Click the Interiors pull-down tab.
3. Select Inspire Gallery.
4. Right click and Save your favourite image.
Create a custom background on Zoom
To change the default background image for all Zoom Rooms in your account:
1. Log into Zoom.
2. In the navigation menu, click Settings.
3. In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual Background option and verify that the setting is enabled.
4. Click the + icon to add an image from your computer
5. Select your image and navigate back to your call.
How to change the Zoom background image on your phone
1. Save your favourite Carlisle Homes Background image to your phone photo gallery.
2. Download the Zoom app for iOS to your iPhone or iPad
3. Open the app, sign in and join a meeting.
4. Tap the three dots at the bottom right to open the More menu.
5. Tap Virtual Background.
6. Select your favourite image from your phone photo gallery.
Create a custom background on Microsoft Teams
1. Within a video call, select the More Actions button (three dots).
2. Select Show background effects.
3. Scroll down and select the image you’ve uploaded.
4. Select Preview to preview how your background will look (optional).
5. Select Apply or Apply and turn on video if your webcam is currently off.
The image is now available to use as a custom background.