2015 HIA Eastern Victorian Regional Housing Awards
On Friday 18th September 2015, Carlisle Homes won 3 awards at the 2015 HIA Eastern Victorian Regional Housing Awards in the following categories;
- Display Home of the Year: Sacramento 31
- Best Display Home $250,001- $300,000: Sacramento 31
- Best Display Home $300,001- $400,000: Carrington 40
The Sacramento 31 and the Carrington 40 are part of Carlisle’s award winning T-Range and offer contemporary designs features whilst providing generous living spaces for small and large families. Both homes are on display at Timbertop Estate (1-3 Marwood Way, Officer 3809).
SACRAMENTO 31 – Sierra facade
The Sacramento is a single storey, 4 bedroom home which is sure to delight. With 3 living areas, this contemporary design is an ideal family home with ample space to entertain or relax and an abundance of natural light.
- Generous meals and living room flowing out to covered alfresco
- Fully equipped kitchen with large island bench and a huge walk in pantry
- Clever design positions the large rumpus room adjacent to children’s bedroom wing
- Master suite includes a generous walk in robe and a full ensuite
CARRINGTON 40 – Langley facade
With its spacious and contemporary floor plan, the Carrington is a modern family home with four great living areas. Clear separation of the living zones provides perfect balance with a grand master suite and large activity area upstairs, testament to a versatile design.
- Spacious formal lounge and study located away from the rear casual living zone
- Fully equipped kitchen with large L-shape island bench becomes the heart of the home
- Living, kitchen, meals areas flow through to the large alfresco, making this the ultimate entertaining space
- Grand master suite provides a perfect sanctuary for adults
About the HIA:
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) is Australia’s largest residential building organisation. With a network of more than 40,000 members, HIA is the voice of Australia’s home building industry. Projects are judged on a range of specific criteria including;
- Quality of workmanship
- Design effectiveness
- Visual Appeal
- Environmental Sustainability
- Market Relevance
Visit these Award winning homes today!
1-3 Marwood Way
Melway Ref: 214 E2