We are VERY excited to be launching our brand new Somerfield Estate Display Home Centre in Keysborough. We will be showcasing four new stunning homes, including three all-new designs.
Steeped in sophistication these are four amazing new homes. The palatial double-storey Sanctuary 48 includes a light filled entrance and master bedroom downstairs. Next door features the Canterbury 44, a perfect home for family living, followed by the Vaucluse 45 designed for a 14 metre block with a spacious entertainment area. Plus, our very popular Indiana 33 showcases the best of open - plan living.
Special Event - Under the Stars - Wednesday April 30th
Ever wondered what our display homes look like at night? Join us at this special twilight event at the Somerfield Estate, Keysborough on Wednesday, April 30th from 6:30pm, to celebrate the launch of our 4 new amazing home designs.
Enjoy an evening with live music, refreshments, finger food and a tour of our four new display homes.
Find out more about the fantastic range at the Somerfield Estate:
Sanctuary 48: The perfect home for couples that wish to live in a separate quarter and have their children enjoy the second floor all to themselves.
- Grand entrance foyer, featuring double doors, high open ceiling and drop lighting.
- Large formal lounge area located separately to the rear living zone.
- Staircase located in the heart of the home saturated in natural light.
- Formal master suite located on the ground floor, secluded from street noise, formal entrance, walk in robe, ensuite complete with a separate WC, large shower and ‘His’ and ‘Her’ vanity.
- Modern kitchen design with island bench, natural light and walk in pantry. Spacious laundry complete with a walk in linen area.
- Four large bedrooms upstairs, with walk in robes and private ensuites.
Canterbury 44: The perfect family home with four living areas and a grand master suite.
- Large foyer, featuring double doors, with sidelights and feature hob detailing.
- Formal lounge and study located away from the casual living zone.
- Home theatre room located separately to the casual living rooms.
- Generous private outdoor living area to the rear of the home.
- Modern kitchen design with island bench, natural lighting and walk in pantry.
- Master suite including a two walk in robes and a full ensuite complete with a separate WC, large shower and ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ vanity with the sleeping zone located away from the activity area.
Vaucluse 45: Designed for a 14 metre block, ideal for the family that love to entertain. The open-plan living at the rear of the home provides entertaining flexibility, while upstairs the huge master suite creates a wonderful feeling of luxury.
- Large foyer with double entry doors with hob detailing.
- Spacious rumpus room located off the private outdoor living area.
- Kitchen, meals and living rooms flowing through to a covered alfresco and outdoor living area.
- Privately located powder room downstairs with full vanity, basin and mirror
Indiana 33: From the moment you step in to the lavish entry foyer you are greeted with a sense of peace through intelligent design optimising light and space. Open-plan living at its finest, this premium home is ideal for a modern lifestyle.
Behind the Scenes
Somerfield Estate is a prestigious new neighbourhood wonderfully positioned in Keysborough, in Melbourne’s southeast. Somerfield Estate has easy access to quality primary and secondary schools, child and health care services, and sports facilities.
Be sure to join us and celebrate this exclusive twilight event.