1. The Carlisle Home Team Referral Program (Referral Program) allows for approved community sporting organisations (each a Referrer) to refer to Carlisle Homes Pty Ltd ACN 106 263 209 (the Promoter) people who may potentially enter into a building contract with the Promoter (Referred Buyer).
Referral Program Period
2. The Referral Program starts 1 July 2017 and ends on 30th June 2018 or any such date as may be determined by the Promoter (Period).
Entry Eligibility Requirements
3. To be eligible to receive the Referral Reward, the Referrer must:
a) refer a Referred Buyer to the Promoter within the Period by completing the referral form (Form); and
b) submit the Form to the Promoter before the Referred Buyer makes contact with Carlisle Homes (the Referred Buyer must not be an existing or previous Carlisle Homes customer captured in the Promoter’s database); and
c) disclose the Referral Reward and obtain the consent of the Referred Buyer before providing their details to the Promoter.
4. A Referrer’s eligibility for a Referral Reward is subject to the Referred Buyer entering into a new home binding contract with the Promoter and paying the full 5% deposit required under the building contract within 6 months of the referral by the Referrer (Qualifying Build); and
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all referrals and the eligibility of a Referrer to receive the Referral Reward in its absolute discretion. Further, notwithstanding paragraph 3 and 4, the Promoter is under no obligation under the Referral Program to enter into or complete a building contract with the Referrer.
6. The Referral Reward is payment of $1,500 to be paid directly to the Referrer only upon the Referred Buyer signing a building contract relating to the Qualifying Build and paying the Base Stage Invoice.
7. In the event that a Referred Buyer in respect of any one Qualifying Build is referred by more than one Referrer, only the first Referrer to submit the Form will be eligible to receive the Referral Reward, as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
8. Only one Referral Reward will be provided regardless of the number of Referred Buyers named in the building contract relating to a Qualifying Build.
11. If this Referral Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any individual or organisation from the Referral Program; or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Referral Program, as appropriate.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Referral Program including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
b) any correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
c) any tax liability incurred by a Referrer as a result of receiving the Referral Reward; or
d) use of or inability to use a Referral Reward (including any fees, levies or charges associated with use of the Referral Reward).
13. The Referrer will indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim made against the Promoter or any loss and damage suffered by it as a result of the Referrer’s participation in the Referral Program, including any claims from the Referrer’s employer or a Referred Buyer.
14. The Promoter may cancel or make changes to the Referral Program at any time without notice.
15. The Referrer may not deduct or set off the Referral Reward from any moneys or debts payable to the Promoter.
16. All amounts in these terms and conditions include GST.
17. These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Referral Program.
18. By participating in the Referral Program, the Referrer and the Referred Buyer acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter is Carlisle Homes Pty Ltd (ABN 86 106 263 209), of 2 Nexus Court
Mulgrave, Victoria, 3170