Carlisle opens two new home designs at Timbertop Estate
Carlisle Homes have two NEW Home Designs opening this weekend, the Carrington and the Sacramento.
Enjoy a weekend of family fun on Saturday August 30th and Sunday August 31st from 11am. There will be a FREE BBQ, showbags and face painting for the kids, and a coffee cart for the adults! The Carrington 40 and the Sacramento 31, are both on display for the very first time. These contemporary designs feature generous living spaces for small and large families. NEW floor plans complement these two new additions to the Carlisle Homes range.
T-RANGE – Carrington 40 – Langley facade – (Double Storey) NEW HOUSE & NEW FAÇADE
- Spacious formal lounge and study located away from the rear casual living zone
- Fully equipped kitchen with large L-shape island bench becomes the heart of the home
- Living, kitchen, meals areas flow through to the large alfresco, making this the ultimate entertaining space
- Grand master suite provides a perfect sanctuary for adults
T-RANGE – Sacramento 31 – Sierra facade – (Single Storey) NEW HOUSE & EXISTING FAÇADE
- Key Features:
- Generous meals and living room flowing out to covered Alfresco
- Fully equipped kitchen with large island bench and a huge walk in pantry
- Master suite includes a generous walk in robe and a full ensuite
- Clever design positions the large rumpus room adjacent to children’s bedroom wing
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday from 11am!
1-3 Marwood Way
Melway Ref: 214 E2
Visit www.carlislehomes.com.au or contact your Sales Consultant for more information.